Visa Fees At A Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fees in Euro||Visa Fees in INR|
|Airport Transit, Ordinary Transit Short Stay||60||4348|
|Department D'Outre-Mer (DOM)||60||4348|
|Territoire D'Outre-Mer (TOM)||9||652|
|Children aged =6< 12 years old applying for
|Student Long Stay||50||3623|
For citizens of Albania/Moldavia/Russia/Ukraine/Former
Republic of Yugoslavia (Bosnia/Herzegovina/Macedonia/
- The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid by cash or Demand Draft in Indian Rupees (INR). Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd”, payable at Kolkata, India.
- The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice.
- Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
- According to the Schengen code, visa is free of charge for the following EU citizens’ relatives:
- sons/daughters (under 21 year-old or dependents);
- Parents ONLY IF they are dependents ( supporting evidence will have to be presented).
VFS Service Charge
Applicants applying at the France Visa Application Centre shall be levied the service charge of INR 1446/- which is inclusive of service tax 15% & education cess payable in cash. Applicants also need to pay an additional cash handling charge of INR 60/- if the visa fee is paid in cash.
- The fee is non-refundable
- There is a courier facility available at INR 300/- (Inclusive of service tax 15%) per application