Visa Fees At A Glance
|Visa Category||Visa Fees in Euro||Visa Fees in INR|
|Airport Transit, Ordinary Transit Short Stay||60||4348|
|Department D'Outre-Mer (DOM)||60||4348|
|Territoire D'Outre-Mer (TOM)||9||652|
|Children aged =6< 12 years old applying for
|Student Long Stay||50||3623|
For citizens of Albania/Moldavia/Russia/Ukraine/Former
Republic of Yugoslavia (Bosnia/Herzegovina/Macedonia/
- Mode of payment:
- We also accept Visa, Master Card and Rupay
- The Visa Fee is subject to change without notice.
- Exemption of Visa Fee for a child is applicable only in the case of Short Term category, if the child's age is less than 6 years at the date of submission.
- According to the Schengen code, visa is free of charge for the following EU citizens’ relatives:
- sons/daughters (under 21 year-old or dependents);
- Parents ONLY IF they are dependents (supporting evidence will have to be presented).
VFS Service Charge
Applicants applying at the France Visa Application Centre shall be levied the service charge of INR 1446/- which is inclusive of Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%. Applicants also need to pay convenience fee of INR 150/- irrespective of the mode of payment.
- The fee is non-refundable
- There is a courier facility available at INR 300/- ( Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax- SGST @ 9% and CGST @ 9%) per application